Your Brand mentor Charlotte Williams over 7 years’ experience and has worked her way up within a merchandising role.
Charlotte took the decision four years ago to follow her passion for product and made a move into buying. This has enabled her to acquire a well-rounded skill set within both divisions which helps to inform professional decisions on a daily basis and to grow the departments she is responsible for.
Charlotte currently manages a £25m per season department which plans and executes 3000 SKUs. She has also strategized and built relationships with over 100 suppliers to launch gifting and beauty on the Outlet department which now turns over £4m per season.
What to expect from your time with Charli:
- Product Development
- Strategies for business development and growth
- Forward Planning and Buying Strategies within the season to trade department
- Trend Forecasting
- Price Hierarchy
- Structure Building
- Range building
- E-Commerce Customer Experience
- Outlet Buying Strategy
- Developing brands to provide a range which fits within a certain customer demographic
- Building brand new departments up, building relationships and nurturing brands.