MUNA Bikini Bottom
Two-Piece Long Sleeve Swimsuit in a Flattering Hand Painted Placement Print
- Round neck
- Molded cups and underwire for added support
- Rope Ties piped with nylon
- Back zipper closure
- Retro high-cut
- Fully Lined
- Clean finished
- 82% Polyester & 18% Spandex
- Model is 5'11 and is wearing a size Small
- No refunds. Exchange or store credit only if your item was not listed as final sale at the time of purchase. Items can only be returned within 15 days of delivery.
- Black Friday Orders/Final Sale Items/Clearance: No refunds, No exchanges.
- An order can only be cancelled before it has been dispatched.
- Returned items must be in their unused condition including tags and hygiene stickers. Items that do not meet these conditions will be refused and returned.
- You are responsible for the delivery cost of your exchange. Once we receive your exchange request, an invoice will be sent to your email for the delivery cost of your exchange.
- If you would like to exchange your purchase for another item with a higher value, the difference in cost of the exchanged item will be required.
- Price adjustments are available on items purchased at original price 24 hours before a sale.
- Please use the Andrea Iyamah return labels. Andrea Iyamah will not be held responsible for private labels, their associated fees as well as packages lost in transit or delivered incorrectly.
Farfetch, Senior Business Development Manager, E-concessions – Andrea Carta Joins WE are COCO
WE are COCO is pleased to Andrea Carta, a Senior Business Development Manager, E-Concessions at FARFETCH to is Board of Global Fashion Mentors.
With nearly a decade of industry insights and experience under his belt, Andrea is a titan in the fashion industry. Andrea's passion is working with brands who want to understand how to integrate luxury marketplaces into their B2C channels. Brands can connect with him to learn more about global customers' buying habits and trends, explore new business opportunities and learn how to grow their brands.“More than ever the industry is ferociously competitive. WE are COCO provides a platform for connection with seasoned professionals who can act as a reliable voice for guidance and feedback to help brands stand out from the crowd. “Andrea Carter - Senior Business Development Manager, FARFETCHAndreas specialises in various areas of establishing a brand's presence in the e-commerce realm, ranging from selecting appropriate channels to devising pricing strategies, visual merchandising and e-commerce and negotiating commercial terms for a marketplace agreement.
Al Tayer Group, Assistant Buyer– Anastasia Gurskaya Joins WE are COCO
Your Brand Mentor Anastasia Gurskaya is an experienced Assistant buyer at Al Tayer Group, Dubai.
Following her departure from TSUM Russia in Moscow, Anastasia is now responsible for buying and allocating more than 90 Designer and Evening wear brands with Womenswear for Harvey Nichols Dubai, Bloomingdales Dubai & E-com, Bloomingdales Kuwait & E-com.
“Having been able to work both in the UK and Russia, partnering and working a lot with Italians, French and Americans, I am able to compare the cultural differences in terms of work culture, business approach and communications. It is vital to understand those to gain success and I am happy to help people/companies/brands on that journey”
Whilst working as a team finding and curating young brands and talent, she worked closely with the international stylist, influencer and ex-creative director of TSUM Moscow - Natasha Goldenberg. Her team were amongst the first worldwide to buy Khaite, starting from their very first season. They were also the first to discover Jacquemus, Cecilie Bahnsen, Peter Do and Casablanca and bought them to Russia.
Stitch Fix, Senior Buyer - Men's - Whitney Parkhill Joins WE are COCO
We are COCO is pleased to welcome Whitney Parkhill, Senior Buyer - Men's to it's Board of Brand Mentors. With over 15 years experience, Whitney launched her retail career at Bloomingdale's in NYC gaining experience running both store side and the ecommerce businesses across RTW and Men’s.
Whitney has extensive relationships in the industry and is known for her long standing connections. Additionally, she has a keen eye for style and trend, knows how to build an attention grabbing assortment while also balancing the financials to run a profitable business. Her experience in the ecommerce and tech space makes her a forward thinker that is constantly innovating. Data is the future of how we buy and collecting that from customers and clients is key in ensuring OTB dollars are spent efficiently and effectively while delivering a client right assortment! Whitney currently lectures for the Retail Studies program at Indiana University as well as mentors a new and upcoming black designer at Stitch Fix who has recently launched her line at Saks and Shopbop (and soon to be Stitch Fix!)